Who we are: The Drew Acorn, Drew University’s award-winning student-run weekly newspaper, which has served the community since 1928. Created weekly by a staff of 25 dedicated editors, photographers, illustrators, and managers, The Drew Acorn prints every Friday in the academic year.
Location: Drew University, which consists of the College of Liberal Arts, the Drew Theological School, and the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies. Located in suburban Madison, New Jersey. Drew University is 30 miles west of Midtown Manhattan, New York.
Circulation: 1,200 papers distributed to 20 locations on campus on a weekly basis.
- 2,369 students (1,582 Undergrads, 787 Graduates), 160 faculty members
- 62% female, 38% male student population
- 77% of students live on campus
- 28% ethnic diversity (13% Hispanic, 9% Black, 4% Asian, 2% other)
- Popular majors: Theater Arts, Economics, English, Political Science, Psychology
- Diverse views: College Democrats, College Republicans, LGBTQ Alliance, plus
other diversity clubs
- Religious Diversity: Jewish, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, and Pagan groups
- Sports: Rugby, Lacrosse, Soccer, Equestrian, Baseball, Basketball, Swimming, Cross Country, Tennis, Field Hockey, Softball, Fencing, etc.
For Publishing Dates, Ad Sizes, Policies and Rates. Download our Media Kit here: Media Kit – 2015